Thursday, September 18, 2008

Under Construction

I must apologize for the long absence. After the purchase of a new home, my husband and I have been all consumed with the process of remodeling (including our kitchen). As much as this has been a wonderful time, with what I believe will be a great outcome, it has left us without the ability to cook. The steady stream of pizza, take out, and the like have left us yearning for real food more than I could have thought possible. However, as we are wrapping up, please keep checking the blog. Many new posts are on their way!

Just to give you an idea....

















2 comments:

Stephanie said...

The kitchen looks great! Your hard work has definitely paid off!

You with us said...

Can't wait to enjoy the company and the kitchen!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online